Reporting your extension activities for calendar year 2018 will be required for you to be eligible for 2019 compensation exercises.
This does not apply to the 2% adjustment that was approved in 2018 to take effect in January of 2019, but does apply to the exercises that are underway for compensation adjustments to be made in calendar year 2019.
The deadline to complete your reporting of calendar year 2018 activities is January 15, 2019.
Here is the link to the Reporting Portal
You can meet your reporting requirement by entering;
1. Your individual outcome statement/program narrative and publications report
2. And at least one of the following:
a. Direct contact report
b. Indirect contact report
You may file multiple reports and I encourage you to file as many as you need to fully characterize your contributions to the extension mission. We will use these reports to create a composite report of CALS Extension activities for 2018.
Instructions for aggregating reports for event series and individual contacts to minimize the number of reports are included in each report header.
If you already entered an outcome statement and contact report in 2018 using the old reporting system, these results will be transferred to the new system and your reporting requirement may already be complete. However, you may still use the new system to enter additional reports. There is a search function in the recording portal (this requires a CES login) if you would like to review items that you have already submitted.
The report forms are attached so that you will know the information required for each report.
I encourage you to read these and the attached FAQ document about the reporting process before you begin your reports. If you have any questions about your reporting requirement or the content of your reports, please contact me.
I have been working with the Extension Reporting team to
1. Streamline the reporting process (no login is required for integrated fac/staff reports) and
2. Develop a reporting format that better captures extension activities of integrated extension faculty and staff.
Please use the links for integrated staff/faculty in the separate section of the Planning and Recording Portal.
- Outcome Statement/Program Narrative and Publications
- Direct Contacts for Events or an Event Series
- Indirect Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions for Integrated Faculty and Staff Reporting